Friday, February 08, 2008

The Wheel of Life

The Wheel of life is moving constantly without stop. It was only yesterday, when I was a fresh college graduate and today it’s almost 20 months working for a reputed IT company as Java Senior Programmer. Life is constantly on change. Sometimes I feel life has gone monotonous and every thing is on a stand still but on second thought I have to disagree with myself. I am never the same as every jiffy I live alters me in some way. Old hypothesis break and the new ones take its place every other moment.


The bar is raised every day. The child inside me demands more. He is never satisfied and longing to expand his horizon.

I am back after a l0ng gap and hope my life will give chance to keep my blog going without intermittent gaps.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?